Sloan Program in Health Administration (MHA)
Excellence in Innovation Since 1955.
For more than 60 years, the Sloan MHA Program has prepared students for leadership positions in the health care industry. Sloan graduates enter the job market with strong management skills, a deep understanding of the health care industry, and connections to our vast Sloan alumni network. Relationships with alumni help students while at Cornell and during their entire professional career.
The Sloan Program in Health Administration offers two tracks:
Residential– a 64 credit hour management curriculum designed for early careerists enrolled at Cornell’s Ithaca Campus (see full degree options outlined below)
Executive -a 37 credit hour management curriculum offered virtually for current managers, directors, and executives (includes several executive cohort weeks in Ithaca)
“Our program combines rigorous academics with practical learning opportunities to provide students with the skills and experiences required to improve the health care system through leadership and innovation.” – Sean Nicholson, Professor and Director
+ Residential MHA Program
- Two-year MHA (Master of Health Administration) degree
- Two-year dual degree MHA/MBA (Master of Health Administration and Master of Business Administration) degree with the Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Three-year dual degree MHA/MPA (Master Health Administration and Master of Public Administration) with the MPA Program
- Combined five-year BS/MHA degree (Bachelor of Science and Master of Health Administration) for specific current students in the Brooks School and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
+ Online EMHA Program
- 18 month online EMHA (Executive Master of Health Administration) degree