Position yourself for success in one of today’s fastest growing fields.
“This program has been one of the best academic experiences I have ever had.”
Outpatient Coordinator, Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital
Did you know you can earn your Executive Master of Health Administration degree from anywhere in the world without interrupting your career?
Whether you manage a team in a hospital, work in the pharmaceutical industry, or are a practicing MD, Cornell University’s new online program offers you the opportunity to learn from top-notch healthcare faculty in a flexible online format, combined with a few on-campus sessions at Cornell University’s campuses.
How it works:
- Earn your degree over 18 months from May 2020 – December 2021
- Learn through instructor-led online courses and on-campus intensive sessions
- Study with top-notch faculty, industry practitioners, and Executives-in-Residence
- Become part of a lifelong global network of over 1,000 Sloan alumni and health professional
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- GRE or GMAT test scores (optional)
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current manager
How to apply:
- The application has closed for the Class of 2023. Applications will re-open in July for the Class of 2024 with the first deadline of September 15, 2022.
- Create an account to fill out the application
EMHA Enrollment Counselors
“The Cornell network has been absolutely fabulous and speaks to the caliber of both the students and the program. Each person I have spoken with is more talented than the next and all so generous with their time and insights. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to be amongst such a great group of people.”
-Danielle LaBraico, Vice President, Revint Solutions
The Sloan Executive Master of Health Administration program is CAHME-accredited.