Skip to main content

Cornell University Cornell Brooks Public Policy

How to Apply

Undergraduate Admissions

Before you apply, please review the application instructions provided by Cornell’s Undergraduate Admissions Office. We accept the Common Application. Keep in mind that you must select “Brooks School of Public Policy” as the program of interest to apply to Brooks, and indicate either “Policy Analysis and Management” or “Health Care Policy” as your major of interest.

Transfer Applicants

If you have graduated from high school and received 12 or more university credits at a different institution since graduation, please see External Transfer details here.

If you are a current Cornell student interested in transferring to Brooks, please review the Internal Transfer details here.


If you have questions, please contact