How to Apply
Steps for Completing the Application
- Complete Cornell’s Online Graduate School Application. When asked about your “Academic Program Selection,” select “Executive Master of Health Administration.” For questions pertaining to any technical issues or errors, contact the Graduate School office at 607-255-4884.
- Submit your résumé. The Cornell EMHA requires that applicants demonstrate at least 5 years of professional experience. Applicants with fewer than 5 years may be considered if their experience is especially relevant and other qualifications are strong.
- Submit unofficial transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended. If you are admitted into the program you will be required to submit official transcripts to the Cornell University Graduate School.
- Submit two letters of recommendation. One must be from your current manager. If you are an entrepreneur or CEO, you may submit a recommendation from a member of your Board of Directors or a former manager who can speak to your competence and motivation for graduate study.
- Submit a statement of purpose. See detailed information below for completing your submission.
- Video interview: After we receive your complete application, we will contact you to schedule a 30-minute online interview over Zoom.
- GRE/GMAT scores are optional.
About the Statement of Purpose
- This is a one- or two-page statement that includes your:
- relevant academic and professional accomplishments
- reasons for undertaking graduate work
- academic interests
- professional goals
How to Apply
- Admissions to the Class of 2024 will be conducted on a rolling basis with a next deadline of April 1, 2023.
- Register for our next information session here.
- Create an account to fill out the application.
EMHA Admissions Counselors
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our EMHA Admissions Counselors:
- Khalialah Perry
Schedule a quick call with me: calendly.com/kperry3
- Cara Rainer
Schedule a quick call with me: calendly.com/crainer