Postdoctoral Social Science Working Group
The Postdoctoral Social Science Working Group is cosponsored by the Cornell Population Center, the Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research, Cornell Center for Social Sciences, and Center for the Study of Inequality. This group fosters the development of work in progress and research collaborations through monthly lunch meetings.Elizabeth Martin and John Niederbuhl are coordinating this term.
MigLab Working Group
The MigLab is an interdisciplinary working group for researchers, including students, postdocs, visiting scholars, and faculty, who are interested in the social scientific study of migration. It is co-sponsored by the Cornell Population Center, and coordinated by Hao Liang and Ashwin Kumar this term.
- Serap Kavas (Visiting Scholar, Brooks)
- Monica Cornejo (Assistant Professor, Communications)
- Tristan Ivory (Assistant Professor, ILR)
- Kira Olsen-Medina (PhD Student, SOC)
- Iman Alsmadi (PhD Student, SOC)
- Nathan Ly (PhD Student, SOC)
- Juhwan Seo (PhD Student, SOC)
- Hao Liang (PhD Student, SOC)
- Ashwin Kumar (PhD Student, ILR)
- Giulia Olivero (PhD Student, PubPol)
- Lydia Homandberg (PhD Student, PubPol)
- Kate Foster (PhD Student, Global Development
SpacePop Working Group
SpacePop is a graduate training workshop intended to support students doing work related to the spatial distribution of populations, resources, and experiences meeting on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month from 2-3pm. It is sponsored by the Cornell Population Center, and coordinated by Peter Rich and Erin York Cornwell this term.