Position yourself for success in one of today’s fastest growing fields.
“In addition to a world class education, one of the great treasures of this program is the milieu of camaraderie and wonderful friendships.”
-Gregory Franz, MD
Kirkland Cancer Center
Did you know you can earn your Executive Master of Health Administration degree from anywhere in the world without interrupting your career?
Whether you manage a team in a hospital, work in the pharmaceutical industry, or are a practicing MD, Cornell University’s new online program offers you the opportunity to learn from top-notch healthcare faculty in a flexible online format, combined with a few on-campus sessions at Cornell University’s campuses.
In the news:
The Cornell Jeb E. Brooks School of Public Policy Executive Master of Health Administration (EMHA) was ranked as a top 10 national program based on ratings from the program’s alumni.
How it works:
- Earn your degree over 18 months from May 2023-December 2024
- Learn through instructor-led online courses and on-campus intensive sessions
- Study with top-notch faculty, industry practitioners, and Executives-in-Residence
- Become part of a lifelong global network of over 1,000 Sloan alumni and health professional
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- GRE or GMAT test scores (optional)
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current manager
How to apply:
EMHA Enrollment Counselors
“The Cornell network has been absolutely fabulous and speaks to the caliber of both the students and the program. Each person I have spoken with is more talented than the next and all so generous with their time and insights. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to be amongst such a great group of people.”
-Danielle LaBraico, Vice President, Revint Solutions
The Sloan Executive Master of Health Administration program is CAHME-accredited.