Skip to main content

Cornell University Cornell Brooks Public Policy

Info Session: Einaudi Research Travel Grants

School of Public Policy Banner

The Einaudi Center's Research Travel Grants for Graduate Students provide international travel support for Cornell graduate students conducting short-term research or fieldwork outside the United States.

If you’re traveling between the United States and a host country for activities directly related to your dissertation or thesis research, Einaudi can help you get there. Join this Einaudi Center Student Info Session to find out more.